Are you considering vinyl flooring in your home or business? Vinyl is one of the most resilient flooring types available and is now among the most popular flooring choices for today’s consumer. There are a large number of benefits to a vinyl floor. Read below to learn more about why vinyl flooring may be right for you!
Why Choose Vinyl Flooring?
Vinyl flooring is one of the most popular flooring choices for today’s consumer. That is partly because it can be installed in almost any room of your home. It is also because vinyl flooring is extremely resilient and can withstand even the day to day load of a large, busy family. Lastly, the technological advancement in flooring manufacturing means that we can offer you vinyl flooring that is just as beautiful as it is durable.
Combining these traits means that you can do some pretty neat things with vinyl floors. For example, vinyl allows us to get you that beautiful and welcoming wood look in areas that wood wouldn’t be recommended, such as; the bathroom, basement, or laundry room.
Easy To Maintain
Vinyl flooring is very easy to clean. The first step is minimize dirt, stains, and abrasions before they occur. Over time, dirt and dust can wear down and degrade the finish on any type of flooring. The simplest way to prevent this is to get a good quality doormat or area rug in front of all of your doorways so that dirt doesn’t make it’s way into your home.
When it comes to actually cleaning vinyl flooring, just grab some water and a mop! Spills wipe up easily (the sooner the better!) and mopping regularly with plain water will help maintain your vinyl floor.
A Versatile Flooring Option
Vinyl flooring is a versatile option for your flooring needs for a whole host of reasons. Rather than cover all of them in a lengthy article, take a look at some of the top considerations for homeowners:
- Design Variety: Vinyl flooring is one of the most versatile flooring options you can buy. It is available in a wide variety of colors and styles. Vinyl can be used to look like a number of flooring types, such as; hardwood, tile, and stone.
- Comfort: Did you know that vinyl is comfortable to walk on? There are even vinyl flooring products designed to be cushioned for your every step.
- Water Resistent: Vinyl flooring is resistant to water, mildew and stains. Liquids stay on the surface and are easily wiped away, so spills are a cinch.
- Durable: Vinyl is a very durable product that can last even with a busy family’s lifestyle. Pets and small children are no problem.
- Long-Lasting: Vinyl also wears incredibly well. Many of our vinyl manufacturers warranty their products for 15 years or more. A properly-installed and maintained vinyl floor can easily last over 20 years.
Oh, and did we mention it’s one of the least expensive forms of flooring? For many deciding homeowners, vinyl flooring is synonymous with value.
The advantages to choosing vinyl are virtually endless. Depending on your family’s preferences and needs, vinyl may be the right choice! In order to really understand the value, durability, and potential of this product in your home, you should stop by our showroom and see it. Come on down to Faith Floors & More today to browse our selection!